Welcome to CampSealeHarris.org
Join us to make a difference for a child with diabetes, and give hope to an entire family! Diabetes WALK for Camp Seale Harris is for you, your family, your co-workers, and the community! Register Now or learn more by clicking here.
Camp and Community
Camp Seale Harris is living well! Hundreds of youth with diabetes come each year to Camp Seale Harris for a medically-supervised, fun camp experience and family connection to year-round support that helps them fight diabetes every day.
Camp isn’t just a place on a map. It’s a shared experience and a feeling of community. Campers try new things, learn new skills, and make life-long friends. They become more independent and confident. Many become leaders and mentors. It’s where they connect and are inspired to live well. Join us in our mission to “educate, encourage, and empower children with diabetes and their families.”
Camps happen year round in week-long, day, and weekend sessions in nine locations in Alabama and Northwest Florida. Community Family Education and Support programs include activities in Auburn/Opelika, Birmingham, Cullman, Dothan, Huntsville, Mobile, Montgomery/River Region, NE Alabama/Gadsden, and Pensacola.
- May 2016 Enews and Family Camp Sponsorships
- March 2016 Enews and Walk Update
- 03-01-16 – “Diabetes Walk Prize News”
- 02-18-16 – T1D Events and Prizes
- 01-06-16 – New Year, new logo, all new opportunities to live well in 2016!
- 12-01-15 – Helping Children with T1D on #Giving Tuesday
- 11-20-15 – Celebrate November National Diabetes Awareness Month!