Welcome to Camp Seale Harris!
Registration for 2017 Camp Seale Harris Programs is Now Open!
Click here to see all program dates and pricing. Click the “Register Now” button at the top right hand corner to register.
Join us to make a difference for a child with diabetes, and give hope to an entire family! Diabetes WALK for Camp Seale Harris is for you, your family, your co-workers, and the community! Registration for the 2017 walks is now open! Learn more by clicking here.
Camp and Community
Camp Seale Harris is living well! Hundreds of youth with diabetes come each year to Camp Seale Harris for a medically-supervised, fun camp experience and family connection to year-round support that helps them fight diabetes every day.
Camp isn’t just a place on a map. It’s a shared experience and a feeling of community. Campers try new things, learn new skills, and make life-long friends. They become more independent and confident. Many become leaders and mentors. It’s where they connect and are inspired to live well. Join us in our mission to “educate, encourage, and empower children with diabetes and their families.”
Camps happen year round in week-long, day, and weekend sessions in nine locations in Alabama and Northwest Florida. Community Family Education and Support programs include activities in Auburn/Opelika, Birmingham, Cullman, Dothan, Huntsville, Mobile, Montgomery/River Region, NE Alabama/Gadsden, and Pensacola.
- April 1 – Pensacola Diabetes Walk for Camp Seale Harris
- April 7-9 – Spring Family Camp
- April 9 – Dothan Diabetes Walk for Camp Seale Harris
- April 22 – Auburn/Opelika Diabetes Walk for Camp Seale Harris
- April 23 – Birmingham Diabetes Walk for Camp Seale Harris
- April 29 – Mobile Diabetes Walk for Camp Seale Harris
- June 1-3 – Summer Family Weekend
- June 4-9 – Senior Camp
- June 11-16 – Junior Camp
- June 19-23 – Dothan Day Camp
- June 26-30 – Huntsville Day Camp
- July 10-14 – Tuscaloosa Day Camp
- July 17-21 – Birmingham Day Camp
- July 24-28 – Coastal Camp Seale Harris
- July 24-28 – Mobile Day Camp
- October 20-22 – Fall Family Weekend