Welcome to CampSealeHarris.org
Join us to make a difference for a child with diabetes, and give hope to an entire family! Diabetes WALK for Camp Seale Harris is for you, your family, your co-workers, and the community!
Kick off your holidays in Huntsville, Alabama, with this festive timed running event plus a family-friendly walk benefiting Camp Seale Harris! Dress in fun holiday costumes or colors to run, walk, or cheer on friends. Enjoy music, door prizes, holiday costume contest, free healthy snacks, bounce house for kids, photos with Santa, and fun for the whole family! Runners compete for finisher prizes on this certified 5K course. Register at mistletoemadnessrun.com.
Camp and Community
Camp Seale Harris is living well! Hundreds of youth with diabetes come each year to Camp Seale Harris for a medically-supervised, fun camp experience and family connection to year-round support that helps them fight diabetes every day.
Camp isn’t just a place on a map. It’s a shared experience and a feeling of community. Campers try new things, learn new skills, and make life-long friends. They become more independent and confident. Many become leaders and mentors. It’s where they connect and are inspired to live well. Join us in our mission to “educate, encourage, and empower children with diabetes and their families.”
Camps happen year round in week-long, day, and weekend sessions in nine locations in Alabama and Northwest Florida. Community Family Education and Support programs include activities in Auburn/Opelika, Birmingham, Cullman, Dothan, Huntsville, Mobile, Montgomery/River Region, NE Alabama/Gadsden, and Pensacola.
- December 6 – Mistletoe Madness 5K Run/Walk
- December 10 – Around the Campfire
- January 1 – 2016 Camp Schedule / Online Registration Begins
- February 12-15 – Teen Leadership Forum
- April 29-May 1 – Spring Family Camp
- June 2-4 – Summer Family Camp
- June 5-10 – Senior Camp
- June 12-17 – Junior Camp
- June 20-24 – Dothan Day Camp
- June 27-July 1 – Huntsville Day Camp
- July 11-15 – Tuscaloosa Day Camp
- July 18-22 – Birmingham Day Camp
- July 25-29 – Coastal Camp
- July 25-29 – Mobile Day Camp
- October 21-23 – Fall Family Weekend
- 11-20-15 – Celebrate November National Diabetes Awareness Month!
- 2016 Camp Seale Harris Camp Schedule
- 09-08-15 – Diabetes Camps and Community Family Programs are Changing Lives
- 5-4-15 – Alumni & Friends Day is Saturday, May 30
- 4-20-15 – Diabetes WALK for Camp Seale Harris is NOW!
- 4-14-15 – T1D Support for Living Well
- 4-2-15 – Diabetes WALK Weekly Prize Winners Announced