Welcome to CampSealeHarris.org
Join us to make a difference for a child with diabetes, and give hope to an entire family! Diabetes Walk for Camp Seale Harris is for you, your family, your co-workers, and the community!
Camp and Community
Camp Seale Harris is living well! Hundreds of youth with diabetes come each year to Camp Seale Harris for a medically-supervised, fun camp experience and family connection to year-round support that helps them fight diabetes every day.
Camp isn’t just a place on a map. It’s a shared experience and a feeling of community. Campers try new things, learn new skills, and make life-long friends. They become more independent and confident. Many become leaders and mentors. It’s where they connect and are inspired to live well. Join us in our mission to “educate, encourage, and empower children with diabetes and their families.”
Camps happen year round in week-long, day, and weekend sessions in nine locations in Alabama and Northwest Florida. Community Family Education and Support programs include activities in Auburn/Opelika, Birmingham, Cullman, Dothan, Huntsville, Mobile, Montgomery/River Region, NE Alabama/Gadsden, and Pensacola.
- May 31-June 5 – Senior Camp
- June 7-12 – Junior Camp
- June 22-26 – Dothan Day Camp
- July 6-10 – Huntsville Day Camp
- July 13-16 – Tuscaloosa Day Camp
- July 17-19 – Summer Family Weekend, North Alabama
- July 20-24 – Birmingham Day Camp
- July 27-31 – Coastal Camp
- July 27-31 – Mobile Day Camp
- October 23-25 – Fall Family Weekend
- 4-20-15 – Diabetes WALK for Camp Seale Harris is NOW!
- 4-14-15 – T1D Support for Living Well
- 4-2-15 – Diabetes WALK Weekly Prize Winners Announced
- 3-23-15 – Diabetes WALK Registration and Prizes
- 3-12-15 – Less Than 48 Hours Until the Gadsden Diabetes Walk for CSH
- 2-26-15 – Free Vision Screening at Upcoming Camps and Community Programs
- 1-21-15 – 2015 Diabetes Walk for CSH Kick-offs and T1D Family Parties